Shipping Procedure for Crates and Pallets (small machines)
The following Shipping Procedure for Crates and Pallets (small machines) can be used when transporting small equipment.
To ensure the machine purchased by TheEmbroideryWarehouse arrives in perfect condition,
please follow these simple instructions and sign below.
- Package all the accessories in boxes. Tape the boxes and label the boxes with our contact
- Crate the machine or place it on the palate with all the accessories.
- Put stretch film or plastic to protect the machine from the weather or other merchandise
that is on the truck.
- Strap the machine to the palette or the crate so it does not shift when the truck is moving.
- Take a picture of the crate or pallet and send it to intlsales (At) tewh com
- Ask the driver to sign the BL and send it by fax to 817-223-4462