Barudan BEAT IV
The BEAT IV series from Barudan is a lineup of single-head, table-top embroidery machines manufactured from 1989-1997. The BEAT series was marketed as the "Prosperity Plus" series and was the successor to the Barudan BEAT III series. The Barudan BEAT series machines included a keyboard for monogram lettering (see picture to right). The Barudan BEAT IV UG had a single take up lever and the BEAT IV YS had individual takeup levers.
The BEAT series can be upgraded with a Black Box to read and input design files directly to the machine.
Barudan BEAT Specifications
- Sewing Speed: up to 900 stitches per minute
- Stitching Area: 12"(Y) x 18(X) inches
- Memory Capacity: 280,000 stitches (or up to 99 designs)
- Dimensions: 820(H) x 745(W) x 720(D) mm
- Weight: 82 Kg 180.6 lbs
- Machine Motor: 115 V AC
|Model||Heads||Needles||EMB Space / Head||Max SPM||Pwr Cons.||Years|
|BEAT UG||1||5 or 7||12" x 18"||900||115 V AC||1989-1997|
|BEAT YSN||1||7||12" x 18"||900||115 V AC||1989-1997|
- YouTube video at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1s4G9VmFPw
- BEAT IV Series online instruction manual (basic): http://www.plrelectronics.com/lab/Barudan/Manual/barudan_beat_instructions.php